Are you passionate about communication?
NovaComm is a consortium between ICF Mostra and the Ausy Group who work closely together under the Framework Contract with DG COMM to support the European Commission in its digital communication. Within the consortium, Ausy specialises in IT technology and operational solutions, while ICF Mostra brings its communication and project management expertise to many varied digital projects.
For one of our main institutional clients based in Brussels we are looking for a Graphic Designer to be involved in the following tasks:
- Development of creative design of visual communication for political priorities of the client;
- Transcription of stylish concepts on multiple digital devices, processing of images and infographics;
- Ensure coherence from a corporate perspective of images and messages from the client’s on all digital devices;
- Ensure the enforcement and development of the visual identity of the client.
Web publications, events and video
- Graphical design and development and directly operational online lay-out, which could shape documents such as: reports, leaflets, newsletters, factsheets, magazines and advertising insert;
- Graphical design and development of web material including press kits and other documents such as: presentation document (projector slide, press kits, posters), promotional material, back drops, roll-ups, stands;
- Creation of illustrations, drawings and pictures;
- Processing of images in all formats;
- Design and development of presentations (e.g. PowerPoint);
- Design and development of graphics for video.
Graphical work linked to the Web
- Graphical design of web pages;
- Graphical design of banner and advertising such as: promotional buttons, logos, drawings;
- Transformation of graphical images into html.
All tasks will be achieved within the rationalisation and improvement of the digital communication strategy of the client. All graphical creations will respect the visual identity of the Institution.
Licences and broadcasting rights
The contractor will be requested to ensure that rights and licences of different external elements used in the projects are obtained, including ad-hoc software or images from several commercial libraries.
- Excellent level of English;
- Good artistic skills: drawing, painting, photography, infographics;
- Experience in graphic design;
- Good knowledge of all the design software;
- Proactivity and willingness to work independently, good coordination skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines is a must;
- Team player spirit;
- Good knowledge of EU policy is an asset;
- Knowledge of French is an asset;
- University level education;
Primary Location : Belgium-BRU-Brussels
To apply please click here