We are looking for a trainee for the Business Development Unit that would like to start his or her professional career in the field of EU communication. We offer a paid traineeship of up to six months, regulated by the Belgian law.
Tasks (non exhaustive list):
- Carrying out research and compiling information in regards to various European policy fields;
- Trend watching in relevant fields such as communication, advertising and PR.
- Liaising with external experts, sub-contractors and partner agencies across Europe and beyond;
- Assisting with company promotional activities.
- Coordination with ICF Mostra's graphic studio for the creation and layout of booklets, leaflets and promotional material.
- Supporting the preparation of the administrative proposal for European Commission’s tenders;
- Preparation and collection of CVs and other administrative information for business development proposals;
- Preparation of project references;
- Layout work using MS Office;
- Departmental organisation and administration tasks, including maintenance of content libraries.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter by writing on the subject line “BDU Internship 2016” to Caroline Lefevre (firstname.lastname@example.org)